now I’m at Turna express train on the way to Rangamati (via Chittagong) & its a bright morning after an funny, busy and kinda stressful night! As because I’m on the way to Rangamati to attend one of my very close friends wedding ( @gourabdmc ).
Can’t resist me to say few experiences about the night…. Oh… That started with different cards games and then turned into antaksari and continued with many different funny games… Huh started sleeping at late night/early morning!
Now I’m really enjoying the natural beauties of hills and tillas of chittagong!
For rangamati after reaching Chittagong we’ll go by Bus from there as there’s no train service to that hill tract region.
Few app support for #Travel :
1. For me the most important app is Google Map – as I can locate my location by my gps enabled cell phone. And google map satelite view give a details info about the surrounding!
2. accu weather widget: it gives a constant update of my location with name and weather forecast which helps a lot during tour!
3. Foursquare : location update is important during travelling!
4. Gravity : for tweet updating and twitpicing its the best for symbian purpose!
To get my update follow me @drnhsarja !
Few personal share about OTG:
Many days later I’m sharing on the go! I think its one of the best form of blogging!
You may like some of twitpics
Posted by Wordmobi
Chest pain is the very important symptoms for Heart Attack (Myocardial Infraction). Usually the pain is central in nature and radiating to left shoulder or inner aspect of left hand or goes to left side of jaw!
Not only that, it can express as epigastric pain as well!
Location of the pain is important but type of the pain of MI is more important!
Its a pain which is constricting in nature. One can experience it as there is any heavy weight at my chest wall!
Yes! When these things are happening one can think about Heart Attact & go to Hospital immidiately!
But if Heart Attack happens without any symptoms – if it happens silently!!
First of all, its possible! When MI happens without the common sypmtoms its said as silent MI!
Who are the victims?
Usually Diabetic patients are the victims of this.
Diabetic patients develop neuropathy, which causes decrease in sensitivity. So the patients can not feel the pain as like normal persons. Hence he misses the symptoms of MI when it happens!
What to do?
Regular follow up & conciousness!
Diabetic patients should remain under regular follow up of any recognised diabetologist. So that the patient know about his actual condition and know the status of long term complication of Diabetis.
When he knows that he has alreally developed neuropathy and other complications, he should consult with his physician when experience any of problems –
* minor central chest pain which is continuous and constricting in nature
* restlessness even after taking some food (not a hypoglysemia, can be a silent MI)
* huge sweating without any cause and history of ischemic heart diseases!
Conciousness is very important for diagnosis of silent heart attack!
In case of treatment there is no difference between a normal heart attack and a silent one!
Posted by Wordmobi